Congress working on Narendra Modi sex CD: Saamna
New Delhi: Shiv Sena mouthpiece ‘Saamna’ has made an explosive claim that the Congress is making a fake sex CD of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
In a front page article in its July 18 edition, the Sena newspaper alleged that the Congress party is secretly putting together a task force to tarnish Modi’s image ahead of Assembly polls in Gujarat, due to be held in December this year.
Terming it as Congress’ ‘dirty picture’, the article claimed that a Tamil actress and a Punjabi woman associated with the NDA have been roped into figure in the CD.
They have been paid a huge sum of money to ‘disclose’ their close ‘relationship’ with Modi just ahead of the polls, the report said. The Tamil actress, who has already figured in two movies, has been provided a flat in Mumbai, while the Punjabi woman has been given keys to an apartment in Chandigarh.
The Saamna claimed that a team comprising computer and digital experts is busy making the fake sex CD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27