Congressmen believe they are born to rule: Jaitley
New Delhi: Congressmen believe they are born to rule, BJP leader Arun Jaitley Wednesday said adding that it is self-deception.
"Most Congressmen believe they were born to rule. Certainly the first family of the Congress firmly believes that," Jaitley said in his blog.
"They rely on possessory rights on the `Idea of India` and the `Heart of India`. Losing claim over the `Vote of India` and consoling themselves by representing the `Heart` and `Idea` of India is only a self-deception," he said.
He also took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi`s "Bharatiyata" jibe, saying Congress does not have copyright over the idea of India.
"Since the Congress has claimed a copyright over the `Idea of India`, it needs to be reminded of what is not the `Idea of India`," Jaitley wrote.
Sonia, in a televised message to voters, had said BJP will ruin "Bharatiyata", the idea of India.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- IPL 2016: Usman Khawaja comes in for injured Faf du Plessis for Rising Pune Sunrisers
- Tragic! Girl cracks IIT-JEE but kills herself as she didn’t want to be engineer
- Roger Federer signs up for Madrid Masters
- Cash is not always king: FIFA chief Gianni Infantino hails Leicester `fairytale`
- US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo