Congressmen believe they are born to rule: Jaitley
New Delhi: Congressmen believe they are born to rule, BJP leader Arun Jaitley Wednesday said adding that it is self-deception.
"Most Congressmen believe they were born to rule. Certainly the first family of the Congress firmly believes that," Jaitley said in his blog.
"They rely on possessory rights on the `Idea of India` and the `Heart of India`. Losing claim over the `Vote of India` and consoling themselves by representing the `Heart` and `Idea` of India is only a self-deception," he said.
He also took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi`s "Bharatiyata" jibe, saying Congress does not have copyright over the idea of India.
"Since the Congress has claimed a copyright over the `Idea of India`, it needs to be reminded of what is not the `Idea of India`," Jaitley wrote.
Sonia, in a televised message to voters, had said BJP will ruin "Bharatiyata", the idea of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- RSS defamation case: Supreme Court to hear Rahul Gandhi's appeal
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S, 3S Prime to go on sale today
- Sakshi Malik arrives to rousing reception, felicitated by Haryana government
- Trump slams Clinton for `Third World`- style corruption
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq