Congressmen believe they are born to rule: Jaitley
New Delhi: Congressmen believe they are born to rule, BJP leader Arun Jaitley Wednesday said adding that it is self-deception.
"Most Congressmen believe they were born to rule. Certainly the first family of the Congress firmly believes that," Jaitley said in his blog.
"They rely on possessory rights on the `Idea of India` and the `Heart of India`. Losing claim over the `Vote of India` and consoling themselves by representing the `Heart` and `Idea` of India is only a self-deception," he said.
He also took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi`s "Bharatiyata" jibe, saying Congress does not have copyright over the idea of India.
"Since the Congress has claimed a copyright over the `Idea of India`, it needs to be reminded of what is not the `Idea of India`," Jaitley wrote.
Sonia, in a televised message to voters, had said BJP will ruin "Bharatiyata", the idea of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- One jawan martyred as Army foils infiltration bid in Kupwara, curfew lifted from parts of Valley
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- India-Bangladesh border will be secured, says Assam CM Sonowal