Congressmen believe they are born to rule: Jaitley
New Delhi: Congressmen believe they are born to rule, BJP leader Arun Jaitley Wednesday said adding that it is self-deception.
"Most Congressmen believe they were born to rule. Certainly the first family of the Congress firmly believes that," Jaitley said in his blog.
"They rely on possessory rights on the `Idea of India` and the `Heart of India`. Losing claim over the `Vote of India` and consoling themselves by representing the `Heart` and `Idea` of India is only a self-deception," he said.
He also took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi`s "Bharatiyata" jibe, saying Congress does not have copyright over the idea of India.
"Since the Congress has claimed a copyright over the `Idea of India`, it needs to be reminded of what is not the `Idea of India`," Jaitley wrote.
Sonia, in a televised message to voters, had said BJP will ruin "Bharatiyata", the idea of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore