Congressmen believe they are born to rule: Jaitley
New Delhi: Congressmen believe they are born to rule, BJP leader Arun Jaitley Wednesday said adding that it is self-deception.
"Most Congressmen believe they were born to rule. Certainly the first family of the Congress firmly believes that," Jaitley said in his blog.
"They rely on possessory rights on the `Idea of India` and the `Heart of India`. Losing claim over the `Vote of India` and consoling themselves by representing the `Heart` and `Idea` of India is only a self-deception," he said.
He also took a dig at Congress President Sonia Gandhi`s "Bharatiyata" jibe, saying Congress does not have copyright over the idea of India.
"Since the Congress has claimed a copyright over the `Idea of India`, it needs to be reminded of what is not the `Idea of India`," Jaitley wrote.
Sonia, in a televised message to voters, had said BJP will ruin "Bharatiyata", the idea of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees