Conspiracy to kill Balkrishna, alleges Ramdev
Dehra Dun: Yoga guru Ramdev on Tuesday alleged that a conspiracy was being hatched to kill his close aide Balkrishna, who is currently lodged in a jail here, and put the blame on him.
Soon after his arrival here from New Delhi after ending his fast, Ramdev drove straight to Suddhowala jail to meet Balkrishna, whose judicial remand was yesterday extended by a CBI court for another 14 days in a case of forgery and violation of the Indian Passport Act.
"First put Acharya (Balkrishna) in jail. Then kill him and put the blame on the baba (me). This is their conspiracy," Ramdev told reporters here after meeting Balkrishna.
Ramdev also said that his campaign for bringing blackmoney back home will continue and he would mobilise more support in this regard.
"The UPA does not want to bring back the black money as they have no time and are busy looting the nation," Ramdev said.
A day after he was arrested while trying to march to Parliament and later released, Ramdev, who spent the night with hundreds of supporters at the Ambedkar Stadium in the Capital, today broke his six-day fast and a distinctly anti-Congress protest on the blackmoney issue.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan