Convene all-party meet on Babhli issue: Naidu to Rosaiah
Hyderabad: Telugu Desam Party president N
Chandrababu Naidu has urged Chief Minister K Rosaiah to
convene an all-party meeting, ahead of the proposed meeting
with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on July 26, to discuss the
In a letter to the Chief Minister today, the TDP chief
said: "We received the draft note on Babhli for ventilating
our views. We request you to convene a meeting with all
political parties to place our suggestions before the state
Praja Rajyam Party president K Chiranjeevi also suggested
that the Chief Minister try to evolve a consensus among
political parties in the state on the Babhli issue ahead
of the meeting with the Prime Minister.
"It will be better if we go to the Prime Minister with
the common resolve that only a political solution will end the
Babhli row. I request you to convene an all-party meeting
before July 25 to discuss the issue," Chiranjeevi requested in
a separate letter to the Chief Minister today.
He wanted the Chief Minister to include two
representatives from each political party in the delegation to
meet the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!
- Space station gets ready for expansion of inflatable capsule 'BEAM' today
- India home to 56 of the world's 2,000 largest public companies: Forbes
- SRH vs KKR, IPL 2016: Kuldeep's spell; Yuvraj's knock; Bhuvi-Mustafizur's accuracy – three talking points
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video