Corrupt people inducted into Cabinet: Samajwadi Party
Bareilly: Samajwadi Party on Sunday said those facing corruption charges have been inducted into the Union Council of Ministers.
"The UPA government stands exposed after the expansion," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav said while reacting to the ministerial rejig at the Centre.
Speaking to reporters here, Yadav said those involved in illegal activities and corrupt practices had no place in the party and strict action would be taken against such persons.
"Such people are being identified and disciplinary action has been initiated against them," he said.
About Arvind Kejriwal, Yadav said if he attacked SP, the party would give him a fitting reply.
SP spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said in Lucknow that riots in the state were conspiracy of some parties to defame the Akhilesh Yadav government, which is working on development agenda and corruption-free system.
"Akhilesh has got poor law and order from previous government but is working hard to improve the situation. The riots are an attempt to malign the government`s image and opposition parties could not digest development agenda of SP," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!