`Corrupt politicians also responsible for 26/11 attacks`
Amravati: Alleging that corrupt politicians
are equally responsible for the 26/11 attacks, slain ATS chief
Hemant Karkare`s widow Kavita feels they should also be
"punished alongwith lone surviving terrorist Mohammad Ajmal
Kasab for their careless attitude."
"Due to the corrupt politics, the terrorists were able to
enter our territories. Why these politicians could not take
care of the country when they were elected for this cause?"
Kavita asked addressing the `Swabhimani Mahervasin` convention
organised in Amravati on Sunday.
She also held police force responsible for the 26/11
attacks and slammed officials for questioning the brave
"Those policemen who derelicted their duties and did not
come forward during the attack are raising questions on the
role of martyrs like Karkare, Ashok Kamte and Vijay Salaskar,"
When the attack took place, Karkare, Kamte and Salaskar
were at Cama hospital for about 40 minutes but no officials of
the city Crime Branch, which was intimated about the
happenings, reached the spot, Kavita said.
Smita, wife of slain encounter specialist Vijay Salaskar,
who was also present on the occasion, held the Government
responsible for the terror strikes and expressed need for
military education in schools across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon