Corrupt rewarded in cabinet reshuffle: Kejriwal
New Delhi: The Cabinet reshuffle exposes the government since corrupt ministers are protected and rewarded, activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal said Sunday.
"Reshuffle exposes this government. Corrupt are not just protected but also rewarded," Kejriwal said on micro-blogging site Twitter.
He said the reshuffle was just like a musical chair and it would not benefit the country.
"Salman (Salman Khurshid) was law minister and has been made foreign minister. Does that mean he has failed as law minister or he did so well that he was made foreign minister? The country won`t benefit from it," tweeted Kejriwal.
Khurshid was made external affairs minister in the Sunday`s reshuffle.
Replying to a question on the induction of young faces in the cabinet, Kejriwal said: "The young faces have not done anything till now."
Kejriwal`s group India Against Corruption (IAC) earlier this month had produced documents of alleged financial bungling by a trust run by Khurshid and his wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest