Corrupt rewarded in cabinet reshuffle: Kejriwal
New Delhi: The Cabinet reshuffle exposes the government since corrupt ministers are protected and rewarded, activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal said Sunday.
"Reshuffle exposes this government. Corrupt are not just protected but also rewarded," Kejriwal said on micro-blogging site Twitter.
He said the reshuffle was just like a musical chair and it would not benefit the country.
"Salman (Salman Khurshid) was law minister and has been made foreign minister. Does that mean he has failed as law minister or he did so well that he was made foreign minister? The country won`t benefit from it," tweeted Kejriwal.
Khurshid was made external affairs minister in the Sunday`s reshuffle.
Replying to a question on the induction of young faces in the cabinet, Kejriwal said: "The young faces have not done anything till now."
Kejriwal`s group India Against Corruption (IAC) earlier this month had produced documents of alleged financial bungling by a trust run by Khurshid and his wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra