Country will see a historic change after 2014 polls: Amit Shah
Mirzapur: BJP leader and party`s Uttar Pradesh in-charge Amit Shah on Monday said that the country will see a historic change after the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Shah also claimed that riding on the back of Narendra Modi`s popularity, BJP will storm into power after the polls.
"Ever since country`s independence, there will be such a big change which no one would have imagined," Shah said here after paying obeisance at the Vindhyavasini Temple here.
Shah claimed that the Narendra Modi wave is sweeping the country and he will lead the next government at the Centre.
On prospects of BJP in Uttar Pradesh, Shah said the organisational shortcomings have been removed to a great extent and BJP will emerge as the largest party in the state after the polls.
On announcement of party`s candidates, Shah said it may take some time as the selection process is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list