Country will see a historic change after 2014 polls: Amit Shah
Mirzapur: BJP leader and party`s Uttar Pradesh in-charge Amit Shah on Monday said that the country will see a historic change after the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Shah also claimed that riding on the back of Narendra Modi`s popularity, BJP will storm into power after the polls.
"Ever since country`s independence, there will be such a big change which no one would have imagined," Shah said here after paying obeisance at the Vindhyavasini Temple here.
Shah claimed that the Narendra Modi wave is sweeping the country and he will lead the next government at the Centre.
On prospects of BJP in Uttar Pradesh, Shah said the organisational shortcomings have been removed to a great extent and BJP will emerge as the largest party in the state after the polls.
On announcement of party`s candidates, Shah said it may take some time as the selection process is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing