Couple commits suicide in Indore
Indore: A young couple on Friday allegedly committed suicide at their home in the city, police said. Prakash Vankhare (24) and his wife Pooja (20) hanged themselves at their home in Budhnagar area of Indore, Rajendra Nagar police said.
The bodies were sent for postmortem, police said, adding that a suicide note was found in the room which mentioned that no one was to be held responsible for their taking the extreme step.
The couple had been married for about a year and Prakash was jobless since sometime, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Half the town is gone, says Amatrice mayor as 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy; toll rises to 14
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Gadkari to meet FM Jaitley today for vehicle scrapping policy
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza keen on reducing Lionel Messi's workload