Couple commits suicide in Indore
Indore: A young couple on Friday allegedly committed suicide at their home in the city, police said. Prakash Vankhare (24) and his wife Pooja (20) hanged themselves at their home in Budhnagar area of Indore, Rajendra Nagar police said.
The bodies were sent for postmortem, police said, adding that a suicide note was found in the room which mentioned that no one was to be held responsible for their taking the extreme step.
The couple had been married for about a year and Prakash was jobless since sometime, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...