Couple commits suicide in Indore
Indore: A young couple on Friday allegedly committed suicide at their home in the city, police said. Prakash Vankhare (24) and his wife Pooja (20) hanged themselves at their home in Budhnagar area of Indore, Rajendra Nagar police said.
The bodies were sent for postmortem, police said, adding that a suicide note was found in the room which mentioned that no one was to be held responsible for their taking the extreme step.
The couple had been married for about a year and Prakash was jobless since sometime, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?