Court asks CBI to explain ignoring of evidence in Aarushi case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court Friday sought CBI`s response to a petition alleging that the agency had failed to include the gloves reportedly used in the murder of teenager Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj as evidence in the case.
Special CBI Magistrate Preeti Singh directed the CBI officials to be present in court on March 22 after admitting a petition questioniong the CBI`s handling of the matter that was moved by advocate Sanjay Tyagi on behalf of a Noida resident Ashish Kumar.
Tyagi said that a news report, citing a CBI source, claimed that the killer had used "rubber gloves" to avoid leaving fingerprints at the crime scene.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma