Court asks police to look into allegations against KGB`s kin
Thiruvananthapuram: A local court here on Wednesday asked the police to look into allegations of amassing wealth by family members of former Chief Justice of India KG Balakrishnan.
While considering a private petition, the Frist Class Judicial Magistrate A M Basheer directed the City police commissioner at Kochi to look into the allegations raised by the petitioner against Balakrishnan`s sons-in-aw P V Sreenijan and M J Benny and brother K G Bhaskaran.
The petitioner, one Francis Pradeeplal, sought an inquiry into allegations against three family members of former CJI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter