Court asks police to look into allegations against KGB`s kin
Thiruvananthapuram: A local court here on Wednesday asked the police to look into allegations of amassing wealth by family members of former Chief Justice of India KG Balakrishnan.
While considering a private petition, the Frist Class Judicial Magistrate A M Basheer directed the City police commissioner at Kochi to look into the allegations raised by the petitioner against Balakrishnan`s sons-in-aw P V Sreenijan and M J Benny and brother K G Bhaskaran.
The petitioner, one Francis Pradeeplal, sought an inquiry into allegations against three family members of former CJI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP