Court asks police to look into allegations against KGB`s kin
Thiruvananthapuram: A local court here on Wednesday asked the police to look into allegations of amassing wealth by family members of former Chief Justice of India KG Balakrishnan.
While considering a private petition, the Frist Class Judicial Magistrate A M Basheer directed the City police commissioner at Kochi to look into the allegations raised by the petitioner against Balakrishnan`s sons-in-aw P V Sreenijan and M J Benny and brother K G Bhaskaran.
The petitioner, one Francis Pradeeplal, sought an inquiry into allegations against three family members of former CJI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing