Court asks police to look into allegations against KGB`s kin
Thiruvananthapuram: A local court here on Wednesday asked the police to look into allegations of amassing wealth by family members of former Chief Justice of India KG Balakrishnan.
While considering a private petition, the Frist Class Judicial Magistrate A M Basheer directed the City police commissioner at Kochi to look into the allegations raised by the petitioner against Balakrishnan`s sons-in-aw P V Sreenijan and M J Benny and brother K G Bhaskaran.
The petitioner, one Francis Pradeeplal, sought an inquiry into allegations against three family members of former CJI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?