Court extends custody of 7 IM modules till Dec 21
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Thurs day extended by
six days the police custody of seven suspected Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives who have been arrested for their
alleged role in blasts across the country.
The court allowed the plea of Delhi Police for custodial
interrogation of the seven till December 21 to track their
The accused were produced before Chief Metropolitan
Magistrate Vinod Yadav in an in-chamber proceeding after
expiry of their police custody.
The seven arrested accused are Mohammed Qatil Siddqui,
Gohar Aziz Khumani, Mohammed Adil, Abdur Rehman, Mohammed
Irshad, Gayur Ahmed Jamali and Aftab Alam.
The court also allowed the brother of an accused Gayur
Ahmed Jamali to meet him today in police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player