Court extends custody of 7 IM modules till Dec 21
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Thurs day extended by
six days the police custody of seven suspected Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives who have been arrested for their
alleged role in blasts across the country.
The court allowed the plea of Delhi Police for custodial
interrogation of the seven till December 21 to track their
The accused were produced before Chief Metropolitan
Magistrate Vinod Yadav in an in-chamber proceeding after
expiry of their police custody.
The seven arrested accused are Mohammed Qatil Siddqui,
Gohar Aziz Khumani, Mohammed Adil, Abdur Rehman, Mohammed
Irshad, Gayur Ahmed Jamali and Aftab Alam.
The court also allowed the brother of an accused Gayur
Ahmed Jamali to meet him today in police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir