Court extends custody of 7 IM modules till Dec 21
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Thurs day extended by
six days the police custody of seven suspected Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives who have been arrested for their
alleged role in blasts across the country.
The court allowed the plea of Delhi Police for custodial
interrogation of the seven till December 21 to track their
The accused were produced before Chief Metropolitan
Magistrate Vinod Yadav in an in-chamber proceeding after
expiry of their police custody.
The seven arrested accused are Mohammed Qatil Siddqui,
Gohar Aziz Khumani, Mohammed Adil, Abdur Rehman, Mohammed
Irshad, Gayur Ahmed Jamali and Aftab Alam.
The court also allowed the brother of an accused Gayur
Ahmed Jamali to meet him today in police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice