Court extends custody of 7 IM modules till Dec 21
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Thurs day extended by
six days the police custody of seven suspected Indian
Mujahideen (IM) operatives who have been arrested for their
alleged role in blasts across the country.
The court allowed the plea of Delhi Police for custodial
interrogation of the seven till December 21 to track their
The accused were produced before Chief Metropolitan
Magistrate Vinod Yadav in an in-chamber proceeding after
expiry of their police custody.
The seven arrested accused are Mohammed Qatil Siddqui,
Gohar Aziz Khumani, Mohammed Adil, Abdur Rehman, Mohammed
Irshad, Gayur Ahmed Jamali and Aftab Alam.
The court also allowed the brother of an accused Gayur
Ahmed Jamali to meet him today in police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000