Court issues production warrant against LeT terrorist
New Delhi: A Delhi court today issued
production warrant against a suspected LeT terrorist who is
presently in judicial custody in Ahmedabad.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Kaveri Baweja sought the
presence of accused Mohd Aslam alias Saleem before the court
on February two in connection with a explosives seizure case
registered against him here.
The 27-year-old suspected terrorist, a resident of
Jammu and Kashmir, was apprehended from New Delhi Railway
Station on August 25 by sleuths of Delhi Police`s Special
Cell with detonators and chemicals.
A Pakistani passport bearing the name Yusuf was also
recovered from him.
The accused was handed over to Gujarat police on
September 27 last year in connection with some cases there and
at present is lodged in Sabarmati Central jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race