Court issues production warrant against LeT terrorist
New Delhi: A Delhi court today issued
production warrant against a suspected LeT terrorist who is
presently in judicial custody in Ahmedabad.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Kaveri Baweja sought the
presence of accused Mohd Aslam alias Saleem before the court
on February two in connection with a explosives seizure case
registered against him here.
The 27-year-old suspected terrorist, a resident of
Jammu and Kashmir, was apprehended from New Delhi Railway
Station on August 25 by sleuths of Delhi Police`s Special
Cell with detonators and chemicals.
A Pakistani passport bearing the name Yusuf was also
recovered from him.
The accused was handed over to Gujarat police on
September 27 last year in connection with some cases there and
at present is lodged in Sabarmati Central jail.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro
- Terror attack foiled in Saudi Arabia
- US puts Germany, China on watchlist for economic surpluses
- Heatwave grips east, central and peninsular India; many dead in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh due to cyclone, hailstorm