Court issues production warrant against LeT terrorist
New Delhi: A Delhi court today issued
production warrant against a suspected LeT terrorist who is
presently in judicial custody in Ahmedabad.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Kaveri Baweja sought the
presence of accused Mohd Aslam alias Saleem before the court
on February two in connection with a explosives seizure case
registered against him here.
The 27-year-old suspected terrorist, a resident of
Jammu and Kashmir, was apprehended from New Delhi Railway
Station on August 25 by sleuths of Delhi Police`s Special
Cell with detonators and chemicals.
A Pakistani passport bearing the name Yusuf was also
recovered from him.
The accused was handed over to Gujarat police on
September 27 last year in connection with some cases there and
at present is lodged in Sabarmati Central jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III