Court reserves order on Tejinder Singh`s plea
New Delhi: A Delhi court Wednesday reserved its order on Lt. Gen. (Retd) Tejinder Singh`s plea seeking the issuance of summons to former army chief Gen. V.K. Singh in a defamation case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Jay Thareja fixed June 8 for order on the retired army officer`s plea. "Put up for orders regarding summoning on June 8," said the court.
Lt Gen Tejinder Singh has requested the court to summon and initiate proceedings against the army chief and others for allegedly making libellous statement against him in the media and accusing him of bribery.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory