Court reserves order on Tejinder Singh`s plea
New Delhi: A Delhi court Wednesday reserved its order on Lt. Gen. (Retd) Tejinder Singh`s plea seeking the issuance of summons to former army chief Gen. V.K. Singh in a defamation case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Jay Thareja fixed June 8 for order on the retired army officer`s plea. "Put up for orders regarding summoning on June 8," said the court.
Lt Gen Tejinder Singh has requested the court to summon and initiate proceedings against the army chief and others for allegedly making libellous statement against him in the media and accusing him of bribery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway