Court stays grant disbursal to units making wine from foodgrains
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday stayed the disbursal of subsidy/grant to industrial units making wine from foodgrains.
The court`s directive came on a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) filed by social activist Chetan Kamble alleging that encouragement to such units will lead to rise in foodgrain prices.
Petitioner`s lawyer Uday Warunjikar said the court has
asked Maharashtra Government to submit its reply by February
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan tightening noose around JuD fundraising?
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's remarks irk Opposition which forces brief adjournment in Rajya Sabha
- Zee Entertainment launches Zee.One in Germany
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan