Court stays grant disbursal to units making wine from foodgrains
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday stayed the disbursal of subsidy/grant to industrial units making wine from foodgrains.
The court`s directive came on a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) filed by social activist Chetan Kamble alleging that encouragement to such units will lead to rise in foodgrain prices.
Petitioner`s lawyer Uday Warunjikar said the court has
asked Maharashtra Government to submit its reply by February
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read