Court stays grant disbursal to units making wine from foodgrains
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday stayed the disbursal of subsidy/grant to industrial units making wine from foodgrains.
The court`s directive came on a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) filed by social activist Chetan Kamble alleging that encouragement to such units will lead to rise in foodgrain prices.
Petitioner`s lawyer Uday Warunjikar said the court has
asked Maharashtra Government to submit its reply by February
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda