Court summons Hasan Ali`s wife
Mumbai: A special court here on Monday ordered Reema Khan, wife of alleged tax evader Hasan Ali Khan, to appear before it by July 12 and 20.
The Sessions Court had summoned Reema Khan earlier also to appear before it today (July 4), on a petition by the Enforcement Directorate that her non-appearance was hampering the probe into the money laundering issue.
ED had summoned Hasan Ali’s wife at least seven times. Reema Khan is an accused in the money laundering case and has been called as an absconder by the ED.
Reema is Hasan Ali’s second wife and has been interrogated by the ED earlier too in connection with cases registered against her husband under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?