Court summons Hasan Ali`s wife
Mumbai: A special court here on Monday ordered Reema Khan, wife of alleged tax evader Hasan Ali Khan, to appear before it by July 12 and 20.
The Sessions Court had summoned Reema Khan earlier also to appear before it today (July 4), on a petition by the Enforcement Directorate that her non-appearance was hampering the probe into the money laundering issue.
ED had summoned Hasan Ali’s wife at least seven times. Reema Khan is an accused in the money laundering case and has been called as an absconder by the ED.
Reema is Hasan Ali’s second wife and has been interrogated by the ED earlier too in connection with cases registered against her husband under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre