Court summons Hasan Ali`s wife
Mumbai: A special court here on Monday ordered Reema Khan, wife of alleged tax evader Hasan Ali Khan, to appear before it by July 12 and 20.
The Sessions Court had summoned Reema Khan earlier also to appear before it today (July 4), on a petition by the Enforcement Directorate that her non-appearance was hampering the probe into the money laundering issue.
ED had summoned Hasan Ali’s wife at least seven times. Reema Khan is an accused in the money laundering case and has been called as an absconder by the ED.
Reema is Hasan Ali’s second wife and has been interrogated by the ED earlier too in connection with cases registered against her husband under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post