Court summons Hasan Ali`s wife
Mumbai: A special court here on Monday ordered Reema Khan, wife of alleged tax evader Hasan Ali Khan, to appear before it by July 12 and 20.
The Sessions Court had summoned Reema Khan earlier also to appear before it today (July 4), on a petition by the Enforcement Directorate that her non-appearance was hampering the probe into the money laundering issue.
ED had summoned Hasan Ali’s wife at least seven times. Reema Khan is an accused in the money laundering case and has been called as an absconder by the ED.
Reema is Hasan Ali’s second wife and has been interrogated by the ED earlier too in connection with cases registered against her husband under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'