Coward who beheaded Hemraj was awarded Rs 5 lakhs by ISI
New Delhi: Pakistani Army’s disregard of military ethics is well known. The absolute lack of respect for the fallen soldier that they displayed by not returning the head of Indian braveheart Lance Naik Hemraj was accentuated with reports claiming that the coward who carried out the act was rewarded for the craven act.
As per media reports, Wednesday, the operation that lead to the martyrdom of Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was meticulously planned by the ISI and Pakistan Army with active involvement of terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM).
The Intelligence Bureau, RAW and Military Intelligence have decoded the entire operation, reports said.
Pakistan Army’s unit based in Tattapani in PoK carried out the operation under the leadership of Subedar Jabbar Khan.
The coward who carried out the beheading of Hemraj has been identified as LeT operative Anwar Khan. He is said to have been involved in similar cowardice in 1996.
In consonance with the track record of the Pakistan Army, Anwar Khan was rewarded Rs five lakh by the Army and the ISI.
Reports further said that youth from areas along the LoC are being recruited in large numbers as Army irregulars. They are being imparted training and given Army uniforms and posted on the LoC to carry out operations against India.
To keep them ’motivated’, authorities have announced a reward scheme, they get Rs 5000 for laying mines on Indian side of border , Rs 10,000 if they kill a soldier in gunfight and Rs five lakhs for beheading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened