Coward who beheaded Hemraj was awarded Rs 5 lakhs by ISI
New Delhi: Pakistani Army’s disregard of military ethics is well known. The absolute lack of respect for the fallen soldier that they displayed by not returning the head of Indian braveheart Lance Naik Hemraj was accentuated with reports claiming that the coward who carried out the act was rewarded for the craven act.
As per media reports, Wednesday, the operation that lead to the martyrdom of Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was meticulously planned by the ISI and Pakistan Army with active involvement of terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM).
The Intelligence Bureau, RAW and Military Intelligence have decoded the entire operation, reports said.
Pakistan Army’s unit based in Tattapani in PoK carried out the operation under the leadership of Subedar Jabbar Khan.
The coward who carried out the beheading of Hemraj has been identified as LeT operative Anwar Khan. He is said to have been involved in similar cowardice in 1996.
In consonance with the track record of the Pakistan Army, Anwar Khan was rewarded Rs five lakh by the Army and the ISI.
Reports further said that youth from areas along the LoC are being recruited in large numbers as Army irregulars. They are being imparted training and given Army uniforms and posted on the LoC to carry out operations against India.
To keep them ’motivated’, authorities have announced a reward scheme, they get Rs 5000 for laying mines on Indian side of border , Rs 10,000 if they kill a soldier in gunfight and Rs five lakhs for beheading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' cast Kangana, Madhavan
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- LIVE SCORE: 1st Test, Day 2 - England vs New Zealand
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday