CPI backs Jairam Ramesh`s remark of comparing Modi`s rise to that of Nazi Germany
New Delhi: Communist Party of India (CPI) leader Atul Anjan on Wednesday supported the remarks made by Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh on Narendra Modi, and said that the Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate has become the symbol of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh`s (RSS) politics of communal violence.
"RSS is an outfit for spreading violence and communalism in the country. Till yesterday its brand ambassador was Advani, and today the symbol of RSS`s politics of communal violence is Narendra Modi," he said.
Congress Party leader Jagdambika Pal criticiSed Modi for having a dictatorial attitude within the party.
"Today Narendra Modi is seen as having a dictatorial attitude within the party. The way Keshubhai Patel, Shankersinh Vaghela were removed from the party, Haren Pandya is no more and members who have disagreement are thrown out of his (Modi`s) party," he said.
In an exclusive interview to Reuters, Jairam Ramesh said that Modi`s career reminded him of the rise of the Third Reich, the strongest comments yet by a minister of his rank, on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention nail polish lovers! Here's how to apply nail paints perfectly—Watch video now
- JKCET-II 2016: Admit card released at www.jakbopee.org, check how to download
- Mercedes' Nico Rosberg signs a new two-year deal, extending his stay to 2018
- Scorpio with 'Intelli-Hybrid' tech launched at Rs 9.74 lakh
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll