CPI leader flays Narendra Modi`s comment on Third Front
Palakkad: CPI on Friday flayed BJP leader and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his remark on Third Front being a "third rate front".
Talking to reporters here, CPI National General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy said Modi`s comment on Thrid Front was born out of `anxiety`.
Lambasting both BJP and Congress, he alleged that both represented the interest of corporates in the country.
People of the country reeling under price raise were looking for an alternative to BJP and Congress, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!