CPI leader flays Narendra Modi`s comment on Third Front
Palakkad: CPI on Friday flayed BJP leader and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his remark on Third Front being a "third rate front".
Talking to reporters here, CPI National General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy said Modi`s comment on Thrid Front was born out of `anxiety`.
Lambasting both BJP and Congress, he alleged that both represented the interest of corporates in the country.
People of the country reeling under price raise were looking for an alternative to BJP and Congress, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman