CPI leader flays Narendra Modi`s comment on Third Front
Palakkad: CPI on Friday flayed BJP leader and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his remark on Third Front being a "third rate front".
Talking to reporters here, CPI National General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy said Modi`s comment on Thrid Front was born out of `anxiety`.
Lambasting both BJP and Congress, he alleged that both represented the interest of corporates in the country.
People of the country reeling under price raise were looking for an alternative to BJP and Congress, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress