CPI leader flays Narendra Modi`s comment on Third Front
Palakkad: CPI on Friday flayed BJP leader and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his remark on Third Front being a "third rate front".
Talking to reporters here, CPI National General Secretary S Sudhakar Reddy said Modi`s comment on Thrid Front was born out of `anxiety`.
Lambasting both BJP and Congress, he alleged that both represented the interest of corporates in the country.
People of the country reeling under price raise were looking for an alternative to BJP and Congress, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users