CPI-M to back Ansari as V-P
New Delhi: The Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) Monday said it will vote for incumbent Hamid Ansari for the post of vice president.
The announcement was made in a brief statement from the party, which had suggested Ansari`s name for the post five years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt