CPI(M) condemns Naxal attack in Dantewada
New Delhi: The CPI(M) Tuesday condemned the deadly Maoist attack in Dantewada, saying it only highlights the "bankrupt" policies of the left extremist organisation.
"The attack on a private passenger bus by the Maoists only highlights their bankrupt policies of attacking ordinary citizens in various parts of the country, including tribals
who refuse to accept their dictates," the party Polit Bureau said in a statement.
Naxals yesterday blew up a civilian bus in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district, killing 31 people.
The CPI(M) appealed to the people to raise their voice against the "murderous" attack on locals and their livelihood and resist their "depredations" against peaceful citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof