CPI(M) condemns Naxal attack in Dantewada
New Delhi: The CPI(M) Tuesday condemned the deadly Maoist attack in Dantewada, saying it only highlights the "bankrupt" policies of the left extremist organisation.
"The attack on a private passenger bus by the Maoists only highlights their bankrupt policies of attacking ordinary citizens in various parts of the country, including tribals
who refuse to accept their dictates," the party Polit Bureau said in a statement.
Naxals yesterday blew up a civilian bus in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district, killing 31 people.
The CPI(M) appealed to the people to raise their voice against the "murderous" attack on locals and their livelihood and resist their "depredations" against peaceful citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!