CPI(M) condemns Naxal attack in Dantewada
New Delhi: The CPI(M) Tuesday condemned the deadly Maoist attack in Dantewada, saying it only highlights the "bankrupt" policies of the left extremist organisation.
"The attack on a private passenger bus by the Maoists only highlights their bankrupt policies of attacking ordinary citizens in various parts of the country, including tribals
who refuse to accept their dictates," the party Polit Bureau said in a statement.
Naxals yesterday blew up a civilian bus in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district, killing 31 people.
The CPI(M) appealed to the people to raise their voice against the "murderous" attack on locals and their livelihood and resist their "depredations" against peaceful citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?