CPI(M) condemns Naxal attack in Dantewada
New Delhi: The CPI(M) Tuesday condemned the deadly Maoist attack in Dantewada, saying it only highlights the "bankrupt" policies of the left extremist organisation.
"The attack on a private passenger bus by the Maoists only highlights their bankrupt policies of attacking ordinary citizens in various parts of the country, including tribals
who refuse to accept their dictates," the party Polit Bureau said in a statement.
Naxals yesterday blew up a civilian bus in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district, killing 31 people.
The CPI(M) appealed to the people to raise their voice against the "murderous" attack on locals and their livelihood and resist their "depredations" against peaceful citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology