CPI(M) condemns Naxal attack in Dantewada
New Delhi: The CPI(M) Tuesday condemned the deadly Maoist attack in Dantewada, saying it only highlights the "bankrupt" policies of the left extremist organisation.
"The attack on a private passenger bus by the Maoists only highlights their bankrupt policies of attacking ordinary citizens in various parts of the country, including tribals
who refuse to accept their dictates," the party Polit Bureau said in a statement.
Naxals yesterday blew up a civilian bus in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district, killing 31 people.
The CPI(M) appealed to the people to raise their voice against the "murderous" attack on locals and their livelihood and resist their "depredations" against peaceful citizens.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview