CPI(M) slams BJP for taking back Kalyan Singh, Yedyurappa
New Delhi: Terming former chief ministers Kalyan Singh and B S Yeddyurappa as a "deadly cocktail of corruption and communalism", CPI(M) on Tuesday said the duo`s return to BJP shows its blueprint for future India.
"Kalyan Singh & Yedyurappa back in BJP -- deadly cocktail of corruption and communalism. BJP`s blueprint for India`s future," CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury tweeted in the micro-blogging website Twitter.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh rejoined BJP on Sunday and was appointed as its national vice president, marking his rehabilitation in the party.
In January, former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa returned to BJP and merged his Karnataka Janata Party a year after he walked out of the party alleging betrayal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living