CPI(M) slams BJP for taking back Kalyan Singh, Yedyurappa
New Delhi: Terming former chief ministers Kalyan Singh and B S Yeddyurappa as a "deadly cocktail of corruption and communalism", CPI(M) on Tuesday said the duo`s return to BJP shows its blueprint for future India.
"Kalyan Singh & Yedyurappa back in BJP -- deadly cocktail of corruption and communalism. BJP`s blueprint for India`s future," CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury tweeted in the micro-blogging website Twitter.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh rejoined BJP on Sunday and was appointed as its national vice president, marking his rehabilitation in the party.
In January, former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa returned to BJP and merged his Karnataka Janata Party a year after he walked out of the party alleging betrayal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars