CPI(M) slams BJP for taking back Kalyan Singh, Yedyurappa
New Delhi: Terming former chief ministers Kalyan Singh and B S Yeddyurappa as a "deadly cocktail of corruption and communalism", CPI(M) on Tuesday said the duo`s return to BJP shows its blueprint for future India.
"Kalyan Singh & Yedyurappa back in BJP -- deadly cocktail of corruption and communalism. BJP`s blueprint for India`s future," CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury tweeted in the micro-blogging website Twitter.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh rejoined BJP on Sunday and was appointed as its national vice president, marking his rehabilitation in the party.
In January, former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa returned to BJP and merged his Karnataka Janata Party a year after he walked out of the party alleging betrayal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway