CPI(M) slams Mamata for rehabilitating former union ministers
Kolkata: The CPI(M) o friday slammed West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for creating posts in her cash-strapped government to rehabilitate seven former union ministers.
"Such posts have been created at a time when the state is in utter financial crisis.
It sounds ridiculous that an advisory committee has been formed for seven former union ministers," CPI(M) leader Suyakanta Mishra who is the Leader of the Opposition, said.
"It means the Chief Minister is losing confidence in her own ministers," Mishra said.
The CPI(M) leader alleged that it was difficult to understand how the seven former ministers would advise the government when the Chief Minister herself gave them advice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal