CPI`s National Council Meet to be held from Dec 27
Bangalore: CPI will be holding its three-day
National Council meet here from Dec 27 to discuss
"anti-people" policies of the state and central governments,
including price rise.
The party`s General Secretary A B Bardhan, S Sudhakar
Reddy (Deputy General Secretary), MPs Gurudas Dasgupta
and D Raja and other senior leaders are participating in the
meet, Secretary CPI Karnataka State Council Dr Siddanagouda
Patil told reporters here today.
Prior to the meet, the party will hold a public
meeting here on December 26, protesting "anti-people"
policies of the state and the union governments and also to
celebrate the 84th anniversary of its founding day.
``CPI, which has always fought to protect the interests of
the working class, is also striving hard to build a left and
democratic alternative political system in the country,`` he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends