CPM finalises draft resolution for Central Committee meet
New Delhi: CPI(M) polit bureau today
finalised the draft of the political resolution for the
extended Central Committee meeting to be held in August.
"This draft, along with the review of the implementation
of the political-tactical line, will be placed before the next
Central Committee meeting to be held on July 21-23," a
statement said here.
The polit bureau had last month met to finalise the draft
but decided to meet again this month as consensus eluded top
leaders on the draft resolution.
The two-day meeting of the top party leaders, which ended
here today, finalised the draft resolution which will be
presented at the extended meeting of the Central Committee in
Vijayawada scheduled between August 7-10.
The extended Central Committee meeting is being held
as the party decided to postpone the Party Congress which has
to be held this year due to upcoming Assembly polls in West
Sources said there were intense discussions on the
decisions taken by the party leadership with regard to
aligning with non-BJP, non-Congress parties like Samajwadi
Party, BSP and others during the past three years.
There were also discussions on the strategy adopted
during cut motions and its fall out, they said.
The withdrawal of support to the UPA government also
came for lengthy discussions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love