CPMFs announce monthly scholarship of Rs 10,000 for medicos
New Delhi: Central paramilitary forces
today announced a special scholarship of Rs 10,000 per month
to 25 medical students from the next academic session.
"Paramilitary forces for the purpose of attracting
talented medicos to their medical services have offered a
unique scholarship scheme of Rs 10,000 per month for the total
span of the study (four and a half years) for 25 meritorious
students under CPMF Medical Scholarship Scheme," an official
"There will be reservation for SC, ST and OBC
candidates," it said adding that selected students can get job
opportunities in central paramilitary forces after completion
of their courses.
For the academic session 2010-11, willing and deserving
candidates having confirmed admission can download the
application form for scholarship from websites of any of the
central police forces.
"After selection, they will have to complete the course
in time and thereafter serve in Central paramilitary forces
for a minimum period of ten years for which they are required
to sign an agreement," the release said.
The CPMFs (Assam Rifles, BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB and
NSG) have a vast network of 39 composite hospitals and about
550 unit or training institution hospitals to provide health
care coverage to about eight lakh force personnel and their
families all over the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account