Crime branch questions former Tehelka editor Shoma Chaudhury
Panaji: Tehelka`s former Managing Editor Shoma Chaudhury was questioned by the crime branch here on Sunday, in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a woman journalist.
Her interrogation took place a day after she recorded her statement before the chief judicial magistrate here.
Crime branch officials said that Shoma arrived at their office in the morning and remained there for a long time.
She was asked about the email conversation between Tarun Tejpal and the woman journalist, who was the victim of the sexual assault, the official said.
Meanwhile, the crime branch plans to send laptops and other items seized from Tejpal and Shoma Chaudhury to a Hyderabad laboratory for forensic analysis.
The mobile phone used by Tejpal would also be sent for forensic analysis, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Up to 700 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean this week: UN
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics