Cross-border firing along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: Cross-border firing again erupted along the Indo-Pak border on a forward post in Hirangar sub-sector of Kathua district drawing retaliation from BSF troops, officials said on Thursday.
There was a cross-border firing on Papu check post between Border Outposts of Bobiyan and Karol Mathrian along the International Border in Hiranagar sub-sector last night.
BSF troops guarding the border also fired a few rounds following which the firing from across the border stopped.
There was no casualty or injury to anyone in the cross-border firing, they said.
Yesterday, a BSF head constable was injured in Pak firing at Bobiyan post in Hiranagar sub-sector.
There have been six incidents of cross-border firing on Indian posts along the Indo-Pak border in Jammu and Kashmir this May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections