Crown Prince of Bahrain arrives on two-day visit
Kochi: Aiming to boost ties with India, Crown Prince of Bahrain and First Deputy Prime Minister Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, arrived here on Sunday night on a two-day visit.
The Prince was received at the International airport by Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and other dignitaries.
After a brief reception at the airport at nearby Nedumbassery, the Crown Prince and the high-level official delegation accompanying him left for the city.
Prince Salman Bin Hamad, who is also Bahrain`s Supreme Commander, will be holding a B2B meeting with the Chief Minister and delegations from both sides.
Chandy will host a dinner for the Crown Prince, which will be attended by prominent personalities, including businessmen, officials, community and religious leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown