Crown Prince of Bahrain arrives on two-day visit
Kochi: Aiming to boost ties with India, Crown Prince of Bahrain and First Deputy Prime Minister Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, arrived here on Sunday night on a two-day visit.
The Prince was received at the International airport by Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and other dignitaries.
After a brief reception at the airport at nearby Nedumbassery, the Crown Prince and the high-level official delegation accompanying him left for the city.
Prince Salman Bin Hamad, who is also Bahrain`s Supreme Commander, will be holding a B2B meeting with the Chief Minister and delegations from both sides.
Chandy will host a dinner for the Crown Prince, which will be attended by prominent personalities, including businessmen, officials, community and religious leaders.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family