Crown Prince of Bahrain arrives on two-day visit
Kochi: Aiming to boost ties with India, Crown Prince of Bahrain and First Deputy Prime Minister Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, arrived here on Sunday night on a two-day visit.
The Prince was received at the International airport by Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and other dignitaries.
After a brief reception at the airport at nearby Nedumbassery, the Crown Prince and the high-level official delegation accompanying him left for the city.
Prince Salman Bin Hamad, who is also Bahrain`s Supreme Commander, will be holding a B2B meeting with the Chief Minister and delegations from both sides.
Chandy will host a dinner for the Crown Prince, which will be attended by prominent personalities, including businessmen, officials, community and religious leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley