Crown Prince of Bahrain arrives on two-day visit
Kochi: Aiming to boost ties with India, Crown Prince of Bahrain and First Deputy Prime Minister Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, arrived here on Sunday night on a two-day visit.
The Prince was received at the International airport by Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and other dignitaries.
After a brief reception at the airport at nearby Nedumbassery, the Crown Prince and the high-level official delegation accompanying him left for the city.
Prince Salman Bin Hamad, who is also Bahrain`s Supreme Commander, will be holding a B2B meeting with the Chief Minister and delegations from both sides.
Chandy will host a dinner for the Crown Prince, which will be attended by prominent personalities, including businessmen, officials, community and religious leaders.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Congress forms five-member committee to examine bills, debates in Parl
- To give shape to new education policy, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar meets RSS leaders
- Italian connection to Mahatma Gandhi's assassination? Subramanian Swamy to reveal after August 15
- WATCH: AB de Villiers' lesson for 19-year-old who struck him with fearsome bouncer
- More girls studying, but 84% drop out after graduation