Crown Prince of Bahrain arrives on two-day visit
Kochi: Aiming to boost ties with India, Crown Prince of Bahrain and First Deputy Prime Minister Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, arrived here on Sunday night on a two-day visit.
The Prince was received at the International airport by Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and other dignitaries.
After a brief reception at the airport at nearby Nedumbassery, the Crown Prince and the high-level official delegation accompanying him left for the city.
Prince Salman Bin Hamad, who is also Bahrain`s Supreme Commander, will be holding a B2B meeting with the Chief Minister and delegations from both sides.
Chandy will host a dinner for the Crown Prince, which will be attended by prominent personalities, including businessmen, officials, community and religious leaders.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- AAP-Sheila Dikshit trying to suppress Rs 400 crore water tanker scam: BJP
- Sensex extends losses for 3rd straight session on US rate hike concerns
- China-Pak Economic Corridor will not benefit locals in the region: Defence Expert
- SC to hear Delhi government's challenge of HC verdict in favour of L-G
- BJP calls on Centre, Bihar to join hands to resolve flood-linked crisis