CRPF constable killed in Maoist-triggered blast
Bokaro (Jharkhand): A CRPF constable was
on Saturday killed when the Maoists triggered a landmine blast in
Constable Basu Matari died on the spot after the blast
triggered by the Maoists at Jhumra hills, CRPF Commandant MI
Malik told newsmen here.
The explosion took place when CRPF personnel were
removing Maoist posters calling for boycott of panchayat polls
at Jamuni Jara near the hills, he added.
The police had found posters by the Maoists calling
for boycott of rural polls in Lohardaga and Gumla districts
earlier this week.
The five-phase panchayat poll in the state begins
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!