CRPF constable killed in Maoist-triggered blast
Bokaro (Jharkhand): A CRPF constable was
on Saturday killed when the Maoists triggered a landmine blast in
Constable Basu Matari died on the spot after the blast
triggered by the Maoists at Jhumra hills, CRPF Commandant MI
Malik told newsmen here.
The explosion took place when CRPF personnel were
removing Maoist posters calling for boycott of panchayat polls
at Jamuni Jara near the hills, he added.
The police had found posters by the Maoists calling
for boycott of rural polls in Lohardaga and Gumla districts
earlier this week.
The five-phase panchayat poll in the state begins
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi