CRPF constable killed in Maoist-triggered blast
Bokaro (Jharkhand): A CRPF constable was
on Saturday killed when the Maoists triggered a landmine blast in
Constable Basu Matari died on the spot after the blast
triggered by the Maoists at Jhumra hills, CRPF Commandant MI
Malik told newsmen here.
The explosion took place when CRPF personnel were
removing Maoist posters calling for boycott of panchayat polls
at Jamuni Jara near the hills, he added.
The police had found posters by the Maoists calling
for boycott of rural polls in Lohardaga and Gumla districts
earlier this week.
The five-phase panchayat poll in the state begins
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir?
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media