CRPF presents to Shinde Rs 18 cr cheque for Uttarakhand victims
New Delhi: CRPF on Tuesday handed over a cheque of more than Rs 18 crore to Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde for relief of Uttarakhand flash flood victims.
Personnel of the paramilitary force had contributed a day`s earning totalling Rs 18,01,46,637 and the cheque was presented by their chief Pranay Sahay along with senior officers to Shinde at his North Block office here.
CRPF has also sent two trucks of relief material for the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says