Dalits protest against Anna Hazare
Ghaziabad: Members of dalit community Wednesday
stage a protest against Anna Hazare and alleged his agitation
for Jan Lokpal Bill was against the Constitution.
Dalit leaders and workers marched towards Delhi from here
and appealed to the government to not accept Hazare`s demand.
Dalit leader Naresh Gautam said Lokpal is not a solution
to eradicate corruption.
This is the second time that members of dalit community
have protested against Hazare. On August 22, they had
protested at Ambedkar Park here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok