Dalits protest against Anna Hazare
Ghaziabad: Members of dalit community Wednesday
stage a protest against Anna Hazare and alleged his agitation
for Jan Lokpal Bill was against the Constitution.
Dalit leaders and workers marched towards Delhi from here
and appealed to the government to not accept Hazare`s demand.
Dalit leader Naresh Gautam said Lokpal is not a solution
to eradicate corruption.
This is the second time that members of dalit community
have protested against Hazare. On August 22, they had
protested at Ambedkar Park here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- 'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
- Animals owe their social sense to their maternal side!
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad
- Germany desperate to rewrite history against Italy in Euro 2016 quarter-final
- Playing with lives of soldiers? Jawans in Siachen may have been given substandard snow suits to fight -60 deg C