Dalits protest against Anna Hazare
Ghaziabad: Members of dalit community Wednesday
stage a protest against Anna Hazare and alleged his agitation
for Jan Lokpal Bill was against the Constitution.
Dalit leaders and workers marched towards Delhi from here
and appealed to the government to not accept Hazare`s demand.
Dalit leader Naresh Gautam said Lokpal is not a solution
to eradicate corruption.
This is the second time that members of dalit community
have protested against Hazare. On August 22, they had
protested at Ambedkar Park here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why