Dawood Ibrahim operating fake currency network with ISI help: Tunda
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India’s prize catch in the war against terror, Abdul Karim Tunda, has made explosive claims on Dawood Ibrahim’s operations in Pakistan that run under the patronage of the Pakistan Army.
Tunda has confessed to interrogators that Dawood Ibrahim is operating FICN (fake Indian currency note) network with active help from Pakistan’s notorious intelligence agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
70-year-old Tunda claimed that one Major Tayib of Pakistan Army control the FICN operations. The fake currency is printed at a secured press under the watchful gaze of ISI handlers, he added.
As per a report, Tunda worked in a close coordination with another India-origin ISI asset Iqbal Kana who is suspected to push at least Rs 1,600 crore of FICN into India every year.
During his stay in Pakistan, Tunda told the police, he had been in touch with organisations like ISI, Indian Mujahideen, Jaish-e-Mohammed, LeT, and Babbar Khalsa. He also claimed that he had been meeting people like Hafiz Saeed, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Maulana Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim and several others wanted by India.
Tunda, an expert bomb-maker, is a bigger catch then Abu Jundal, a key Mumbai attack handler, for security agencies because of his intensive networks across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
During his interrogation, Tunda also confessed to have met underworld don Dawood Ibrahim several times in Karachi. As per Tunda, Dawood lives in a safe house in Pakistan`s port city and is guarded by Pakistan`s intelligence agency ISI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!