Dawood Ibrahim operating fake currency network with ISI help: Tunda
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India’s prize catch in the war against terror, Abdul Karim Tunda, has made explosive claims on Dawood Ibrahim’s operations in Pakistan that run under the patronage of the Pakistan Army.
Tunda has confessed to interrogators that Dawood Ibrahim is operating FICN (fake Indian currency note) network with active help from Pakistan’s notorious intelligence agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
70-year-old Tunda claimed that one Major Tayib of Pakistan Army control the FICN operations. The fake currency is printed at a secured press under the watchful gaze of ISI handlers, he added.
As per a report, Tunda worked in a close coordination with another India-origin ISI asset Iqbal Kana who is suspected to push at least Rs 1,600 crore of FICN into India every year.
During his stay in Pakistan, Tunda told the police, he had been in touch with organisations like ISI, Indian Mujahideen, Jaish-e-Mohammed, LeT, and Babbar Khalsa. He also claimed that he had been meeting people like Hafiz Saeed, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Maulana Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim and several others wanted by India.
Tunda, an expert bomb-maker, is a bigger catch then Abu Jundal, a key Mumbai attack handler, for security agencies because of his intensive networks across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
During his interrogation, Tunda also confessed to have met underworld don Dawood Ibrahim several times in Karachi. As per Tunda, Dawood lives in a safe house in Pakistan`s port city and is guarded by Pakistan`s intelligence agency ISI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon