Dawood Ibrahim`s sister Haseena Parkar dies of heart attack in Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim`s sister Haseena Parkar died of massive hear attack in a Mumbai hospital, reports said on Sunday.
Confirming the death, additional Commissioner of Police, Krishna Prakash said, “Haseena Parkar, sister of Dawood Ibrahim, died today.”
As per the reports, Parkar, 55, who used to handle Dawood`s business in Mumbai, died at Habib Hospital in Dongri of south Mumbai.
"After she complained of chest pain she was taken to the hospital at 2.30 pm. However, the doctors treating her declared her dead 45 minutes later. Doctors said that she died of a heart attack," police said, PTI reported.
Later, Parkar`s body was then taken to her residence in South Mumbai.
Haseena Aapa, as she was commonly known, had risen to the crime world after her husband Ismail Parkar was shot dead by the Arun Gawli gang in 1991, as per reports.
In a revenge, Dawood killed the shooters of his brother-in-law at the famous JJ Hospital shootout.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents