Dawood Ibrahim’s three addresses in Pakistan
Zee News Bureau
New Delhi: As part of its chargehseet in IPL spot-fixing case, the Delhi Police has revealed details about most wanted underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s addresses in Pakistan.
Dawood and his aide Chhota Shakeel are "controlling the fixing and betting market" in cricket in India from safe houses in Karachi and Islamabad, the police said in the chargesheet.
Two addresses in Karachi and one in Islamabad have been listed as Dawood’s coordinates in Pakistan. Dawood, India’s most-wanted, designated global terrorist, is the main accused in the 1993 Mumbai blasts.
In Islamabad his address has been given as House no 29, Street no 22, P-6/2, Margalla Road.
In Karachi, Dawood’s addresses are Moin Palace near Abdullah Shah Ghazi Dargah in Clifton and 6/A Khyaban Tanzeem Phase V Defence Housing Area.
In fact, information on Dawood’s location in Pakistan was handed over to Pakistan by India last year during secretary level talks in Islamabad last year.
The details were part of a list of 49 most-wanted handed over to Pakistan by India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?