Dawood`s daughters’ marriage pics surface
New Delhi: The photographs of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim`s daughters’ marriage, which was wrapped under a cloak of secrecy, have surfaced. Zeenews posses the first pick of the exclusive photographs.
The photographs could add to the piling up evidences of Dawood’s presence in Pakistan.
Mahrukh, the first daughter of Dawood Ibrahim had tied the knot with Junaid, son of former Pakistani Test cricketer Javed Miandad way back in July, 2005 at a five star hotel in Dubai.
Ibrahim`s second daughter Mehreen had also secretly tied the knot with a Pakistani-American Ayub at Dawood’s palatial bungalow in Tony Clifton area of Karachi in February this year.
Ayub is said to be running his own export business. Indian intelligence agencies are investigating the underworld connection of Ayub.
In one of the photographs Dawood’s first daughter Mahrukh is seen with his husband Junaid. In another, Mehreen, second daughter of Dawood is seen with a girl. The girl is said to the daughter of a Pakistan’s top businessman.
A large contingent of reporters from India were in Dubai in 2005 to cover the marriage of Dawood’s first daughter but were kept away from the venue. It is said that two Indian journalists were allowed inside but were barred from taking pictures.
Like the Dubai event, the marriage of Dawood’s second daughter was also a closed door affair and it was reportedly attended by a few selected guests, which included high rank officers from Pakistani Army and Pakistan’s ace intelligence agency, Inter Services Intelligence (ISI).
There are reports that few businessmen from India also attended the wedding. However, it is believed that no big shots from either Bollywood or the sports circuit were present at the ceremony.
Intelligence agencies of India and world had kept a close watch on both the Dubai and Karachi wedding venue.
Dawood Ibrahim is based in Karachi, Pakistan and is reportedly living under ISI`s protection. He is wanted by India for engineering the Mumbai serial blasts that snuffed out the lives of 300 people.
The government of India has continually asked Pakistan to extradite Dawood. However, Pakistan government had repeatedly denied Dawood`s presence in the country.
Interpol has already issued a red corner notice against Ibrahim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy