Decision to elevate Modi is for country, not party: Rajnath
Zee Media Bureau
Panaji: BJP President Rajnath Singh on Sunday addressing the BJP cadres said that the decision to elevate Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as party’s poll campaign chief has been taken for the country not for the party.
Rajnath said that Modi is not just popular in India but his name is also lauded internationally.
Lambasting the central government and reaching out to the youth, the party president said that the government is blind towards the issue of unemployment. He also criticised the government on several other issue. “The government at the centre has failed to address economic crisis, security issues and there is no diplomatic skills,” Rajnath said.
Pointing out recent crisis and issues Rajnath said that there are no good relations with the neighbouring countries and there is no strategy to counter Naxalism.
He also said that the country doesn’t need a prime minister who has corruption allegations against him. “The country needs a prime minister where if there’s any corruption allegation against him he resigns,” Rajnath said.
“The BJP will come to power with a vision document on various sectors, development, health, infrastructure and we will achieve what we promise to the people of this country. There is no power that can stop BJP from coming to power,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother