Decision to elevate Modi is for country, not party: Rajnath
Zee Media Bureau
Panaji: BJP President Rajnath Singh on Sunday addressing the BJP cadres said that the decision to elevate Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as party’s poll campaign chief has been taken for the country not for the party.
Rajnath said that Modi is not just popular in India but his name is also lauded internationally.
Lambasting the central government and reaching out to the youth, the party president said that the government is blind towards the issue of unemployment. He also criticised the government on several other issue. “The government at the centre has failed to address economic crisis, security issues and there is no diplomatic skills,” Rajnath said.
Pointing out recent crisis and issues Rajnath said that there are no good relations with the neighbouring countries and there is no strategy to counter Naxalism.
He also said that the country doesn’t need a prime minister who has corruption allegations against him. “The country needs a prime minister where if there’s any corruption allegation against him he resigns,” Rajnath said.
“The BJP will come to power with a vision document on various sectors, development, health, infrastructure and we will achieve what we promise to the people of this country. There is no power that can stop BJP from coming to power,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail