Deeply disturbed by Hyderabad twin blasts: Meira Kumar
New Delhi: "Strongly" condemning the twin blasts in Hyderabad, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Friday said the incident had left everyone "deeply disturbed".
"I strongly condemn this act of terrorism in Hyderabad last (Thursday) evening and I offer my condolences to the families of those who have lost their lives," Kumar told reporters outside Parliament house.
"We all are deeply disturbed because of this tragic incident. I wish speedy recovery to those who have been injured in the attack," she added.
At least 14 people were killed and 119 injured in twin bomb blasts that rocked Dilsukhnagar, a major commercial hub in Hyderabad on Thursday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days