Deeply disturbed by Hyderabad twin blasts: Meira Kumar
New Delhi: "Strongly" condemning the twin blasts in Hyderabad, Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Friday said the incident had left everyone "deeply disturbed".
"I strongly condemn this act of terrorism in Hyderabad last (Thursday) evening and I offer my condolences to the families of those who have lost their lives," Kumar told reporters outside Parliament house.
"We all are deeply disturbed because of this tragic incident. I wish speedy recovery to those who have been injured in the attack," she added.
At least 14 people were killed and 119 injured in twin bomb blasts that rocked Dilsukhnagar, a major commercial hub in Hyderabad on Thursday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery