Defamation case filed against Sudarshan for anti-Sonia remarks
Bhopal: A defamation case against former RSS chief KS Sudarshan was filed on Friday in a court here for his derogatory remarks against Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
The case was filed by local Congressman, Pradeep Sharma, in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM).
The publication of Sudarshan`s remarks against Gandhi had deeply hurt him, Sharma said.
The petitioner prayed to the court to examine the charges filed against the former RSS chief and sought appropriate punishment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley