Defamation case filed against Sudarshan for anti-Sonia remarks
Bhopal: A defamation case against former RSS chief KS Sudarshan was filed on Friday in a court here for his derogatory remarks against Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
The case was filed by local Congressman, Pradeep Sharma, in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM).
The publication of Sudarshan`s remarks against Gandhi had deeply hurt him, Sharma said.
The petitioner prayed to the court to examine the charges filed against the former RSS chief and sought appropriate punishment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Differences alone cannot define Sino-India ties: Chinese media
- Tata Hexa, Safari Storme to get 1.9-litre diesel in 2017
- MFs asset base from B15 cities up 19% to Rs 2 lakh crore
- Those killed in Kashmir hadn't gone to buy milk and toffee, says Mehbooba Mufti
- Renault Kwid AMT ready in 800cc and 1.0-litre guise