Defamation case filed against Sudarshan for anti-Sonia remarks
Bhopal: A defamation case against former RSS chief KS Sudarshan was filed on Friday in a court here for his derogatory remarks against Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
The case was filed by local Congressman, Pradeep Sharma, in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM).
The publication of Sudarshan`s remarks against Gandhi had deeply hurt him, Sharma said.
The petitioner prayed to the court to examine the charges filed against the former RSS chief and sought appropriate punishment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured