Defamation case filed against Sudarshan for anti-Sonia remarks
Bhopal: A defamation case against former RSS chief KS Sudarshan was filed on Friday in a court here for his derogatory remarks against Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
The case was filed by local Congressman, Pradeep Sharma, in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM).
The publication of Sudarshan`s remarks against Gandhi had deeply hurt him, Sharma said.
The petitioner prayed to the court to examine the charges filed against the former RSS chief and sought appropriate punishment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India