Defence Minister AK Antony undergoes prostate surgery
New Delhi: Defence Minister AK Antony on Sunday underwent a prostate surgery at the Army Research and Referral hospital here.
"The Defence Minister underwent a minor prostate surgery at the Army Research and Referral Hospital here and would remain in the hospital for a couple of days," a Defence Ministry release said.
Antony, 73, also has spondylitis and undergoes Ayurvedic treatment for keeping it under control before the onset of winters every year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what