Defence Minister AK Antony undergoes prostate surgery
New Delhi: Defence Minister AK Antony on Sunday underwent a prostate surgery at the Army Research and Referral hospital here.
"The Defence Minister underwent a minor prostate surgery at the Army Research and Referral Hospital here and would remain in the hospital for a couple of days," a Defence Ministry release said.
Antony, 73, also has spondylitis and undergoes Ayurvedic treatment for keeping it under control before the onset of winters every year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray