Defence will cooperate with CBI in Adarsh scam probe: Singh
Ambala: Chief of the Army Staff VK Singh on Tuesday said that the defence will cooperate with CBI in Adarsh
Housing Society scam probe, at every level.
He said that the army will not conceal any of the facts
related to the scam and would offer all cooperation to CBI in
Replying to a question, he said the alleged involvement
of some senior army officers in this case would not change
Asked about the cut in the army deployed in Jammu and
Kashmir, he said there is no question of reduction of troops
However, the chief said, the defence ministry could take
any decision in this regard.
He said 42 militant camps were still working in Pakistan.
and in 2010, the incidents of incursion and infiltrations have
reduced in comparison to 2009.
Replying to a question he said that army has nothing to
hide about Kargil war, which was in fact a glorious victory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra