Defence will cooperate with CBI in Adarsh scam probe: Singh
Ambala: Chief of the Army Staff VK Singh on Tuesday said that the defence will cooperate with CBI in Adarsh
Housing Society scam probe, at every level.
He said that the army will not conceal any of the facts
related to the scam and would offer all cooperation to CBI in
Replying to a question, he said the alleged involvement
of some senior army officers in this case would not change
Asked about the cut in the army deployed in Jammu and
Kashmir, he said there is no question of reduction of troops
However, the chief said, the defence ministry could take
any decision in this regard.
He said 42 militant camps were still working in Pakistan.
and in 2010, the incidents of incursion and infiltrations have
reduced in comparison to 2009.
Replying to a question he said that army has nothing to
hide about Kargil war, which was in fact a glorious victory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal