Del-Mum Kingfisher flight makes emergency landing
New Delhi: A Mumbai bound Kingfisher flight with 118 passengers and eight crew members onboard on Saturday, made an emergency landing after an alarm went off soon after takeoff.
Kingfisher flight IT 304 took off from the IGI airport at around 8:50 am for Mumbai.
"But the pilot of the aircraft asked for emergency land soon after takeoff," airport sources said, adding the plane landed at 9.08 am.
A Kingfisher spokesperson said that keeping the safety of passengers in mind, the pilot decided to return as he received an alert from some system as soon as the flight took off.
"The aircraft landed safely and taxied on its own to the parking bay. Arrangements are being made for a separate plane to carry the passengers to their destination," thespokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?