Delhi-Amrtisar Shatabdi stopped after bomb scare
New Delhi: The Delhi-Amritsar Swarn
Shatabdi Express was today stopped and passengers deboarded
after an anonymous call to railway authorities that a bomb has
been placed in the train.
The train had left Delhi at 7:40 am. At around 7:45
am, a call was made to the deputy station superintendent that
a bomb has been placed in the train. The train was stopped at
Narela and passengers deboarded, a Northern Railway
A team of Delhi Police and Railway Police is
conducting a thorough search of the train.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical