Delhi blast: Sleuths pursuing e-mail from Kishtwar
New Delhi: Investigators probing the Delhi
High Court blast are vigorously pursuing the email sent from
Kishtwar in Jammu and Kashmir and believe that the other three
e-mails claiming responsibility for last week`s terror strike
Official sources said the investigators have brought the
hard disks of the computers of the cyber cafe in Kishtwar to
Delhi for forensic examination to find out whether the set
time of any one of the computers was changed before sending
the e-mail which claimed that HuJI triggered the explosion.
Several youths of the town were being questioned by the
investigators who zeroed in on a particular youth who
allegedly sent the email.
The call records of the youth were also being examined to
find out whether he had received or made call to or from
abroad and to or from Delhi before and after the blast which
has claimed 13 lives.
"We want to be doubly sure before taking any further
action," a source said.
Investigators believe that the other three emails,
including the one purportedly sent by the Indian Mujahideen,
were not sent by anyone having any links with the blast and
appears to be pranks.
"But we are keeping everything open and nothing could be
ruled out," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read