Delhi blast victims` kin protest at hospital
New Delhi: Relatives of people injured in the Delhi High Court blast on Thursday protested at the Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital here against its "bad management".
"They are not telling us about the condition of our relatives. It’s only when a VIP comes that the hospital jumps to action," moaned Suresh Anand, a kin of the injured admitted at the hospital`s emergency trauma centre.
Wednesday`s blast left 12 people dead and 91 injured, most of whom are admitted at the RML hospital in central Delhi.
"The police are not telling us about post-mortem details," said a family member of Pramod Chaurasia, a 40-year-old resident of Ghaziabad who was injured in the blast.
Hospital authorities later said the bodies will be taken to the mortuary of Lady Hardinge Hospital for autopsy.
"Medico-legal cases of RML hospital are transferred to Lady Hardinge Medical college. The bodies will be handed over to relatives only there," said a doctor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees