Delhi blast victims` kin protest at hospital
New Delhi: Relatives of people injured in the Delhi High Court blast on Thursday protested at the Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital here against its "bad management".
"They are not telling us about the condition of our relatives. It’s only when a VIP comes that the hospital jumps to action," moaned Suresh Anand, a kin of the injured admitted at the hospital`s emergency trauma centre.
Wednesday`s blast left 12 people dead and 91 injured, most of whom are admitted at the RML hospital in central Delhi.
"The police are not telling us about post-mortem details," said a family member of Pramod Chaurasia, a 40-year-old resident of Ghaziabad who was injured in the blast.
Hospital authorities later said the bodies will be taken to the mortuary of Lady Hardinge Hospital for autopsy.
"Medico-legal cases of RML hospital are transferred to Lady Hardinge Medical college. The bodies will be handed over to relatives only there," said a doctor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP