Delhi blast victims` kin protest at hospital
New Delhi: Relatives of people injured in the Delhi High Court blast on Thursday protested at the Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital here against its "bad management".
"They are not telling us about the condition of our relatives. It’s only when a VIP comes that the hospital jumps to action," moaned Suresh Anand, a kin of the injured admitted at the hospital`s emergency trauma centre.
Wednesday`s blast left 12 people dead and 91 injured, most of whom are admitted at the RML hospital in central Delhi.
"The police are not telling us about post-mortem details," said a family member of Pramod Chaurasia, a 40-year-old resident of Ghaziabad who was injured in the blast.
Hospital authorities later said the bodies will be taken to the mortuary of Lady Hardinge Hospital for autopsy.
"Medico-legal cases of RML hospital are transferred to Lady Hardinge Medical college. The bodies will be handed over to relatives only there," said a doctor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?