Delhi blast victims` kin protest at hospital
New Delhi: Relatives of people injured in the Delhi High Court blast on Thursday protested at the Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital here against its "bad management".
"They are not telling us about the condition of our relatives. It’s only when a VIP comes that the hospital jumps to action," moaned Suresh Anand, a kin of the injured admitted at the hospital`s emergency trauma centre.
Wednesday`s blast left 12 people dead and 91 injured, most of whom are admitted at the RML hospital in central Delhi.
"The police are not telling us about post-mortem details," said a family member of Pramod Chaurasia, a 40-year-old resident of Ghaziabad who was injured in the blast.
Hospital authorities later said the bodies will be taken to the mortuary of Lady Hardinge Hospital for autopsy.
"Medico-legal cases of RML hospital are transferred to Lady Hardinge Medical college. The bodies will be handed over to relatives only there," said a doctor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended