Delhi blasts: Reward announced for wanted K’taka man
New Delhi: Delhi Police today announced Rs
three lakh reward for catching a man from Karnataka who
allegedly helped Indian Mujahideen terrorists by providing
explosives for making bombs, which were later used to trigger
serial blasts in the capital two years ago.
Besides this, police also increased the reward amount on
three suspected terrorists of the same outfit involved in the
serial blasts from Rs one lakh to Rs three lakh.
In his order, city Police Commissioner Y S Dadwal
announced the Rs three lakh reward on Sharukh, who allegedly
supplied the explosive materials used in the bombs that
exploded in Delhi on September 13, 2008.
A resident of Karnataka`s Udupi, Sharukh`s alleged role
came to light during the interrogation of another accused
Shahzad, who was arrested in February this year after his
escape from Batla House after an encounter, a senior police
Dadwal also announced the increase in reward amount on
Mohd Sajid (22), Mirza Sadab Baig (25) and Mohd Khalid (25).
These youths hail from Uttar Pradesh`s Azamgarh.
Sajid is also believed to have escaped from Batla House
during the encounter with police on September 19, 2008. Baig
was a resident of Batla House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Littering, defacement to be made punishable offence
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Check rajresults.nic.in: Rajasthan Board Class 12th results 2015 to be declared today
- Check JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 declared on jac.nic.in
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor