Delhi blasts: Reward announced for wanted K’taka man
New Delhi: Delhi Police today announced Rs
three lakh reward for catching a man from Karnataka who
allegedly helped Indian Mujahideen terrorists by providing
explosives for making bombs, which were later used to trigger
serial blasts in the capital two years ago.
Besides this, police also increased the reward amount on
three suspected terrorists of the same outfit involved in the
serial blasts from Rs one lakh to Rs three lakh.
In his order, city Police Commissioner Y S Dadwal
announced the Rs three lakh reward on Sharukh, who allegedly
supplied the explosive materials used in the bombs that
exploded in Delhi on September 13, 2008.
A resident of Karnataka`s Udupi, Sharukh`s alleged role
came to light during the interrogation of another accused
Shahzad, who was arrested in February this year after his
escape from Batla House after an encounter, a senior police
Dadwal also announced the increase in reward amount on
Mohd Sajid (22), Mirza Sadab Baig (25) and Mohd Khalid (25).
These youths hail from Uttar Pradesh`s Azamgarh.
Sajid is also believed to have escaped from Batla House
during the encounter with police on September 19, 2008. Baig
was a resident of Batla House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2015 on tnresults.nic.in