Delhi braveheart scores 73% marks in her last exams
Dehradun: Over three weeks after she lost the battle for life, the Delhi gang-rape victim has successfully cleared her fourth year examination of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.
The 23-year-old woman, who was gang-raped in a moving bus in South Delhi on the night of December 16 and died in a Singapore hospital on December 29, secured 72.7 per cent marks, as per a list of successful candidates put out by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand.
The director of the Dehradun institute where the Delhi braveheart was studying said she scored 800 out of a total of 1100 marks. The director described the braveheart’s performance as “very good” in all subjects.
According to him, the braveheart secured 124 marks out of 200 in physiotherapy in orthopaedics; 147 out of 200 in physiotherapy in neurology; 151 out of 200 in physiotherapy in cardiothoracic conditions; 144 out of 200 in physiotherapy in general medicine; 160 out of 200 in physiotherapy in clinical dissertation; and 74 out of 100 in research methodology, a leading English daily reported.
The exams were held in September last year.
The HoD of the course said the braveheart’s performance was “excellent”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015