Delhi car bombing: Israeli NSA coming to India
New Delhi: Even as the investigations into the 13/2 bomb attack on Israeli Diplomat are still on, Delhi will have VVIP visitor from Israel calling on Home Minister P Chidambaram and chiefs of national security establishment.
Israel’s National Security Advisor Yaakov Amidror will meet Home Minister P Chidambaram on Monday at his office, in second half of the day.
According to sources Israeli NSA wants to have first hand information into the investigations into the recent attack on its diplomat.
Sources also made it clear that it may not be appropriate to share information on the attack as investigations are still on, but he may be told that investigations are on right track and very soon security agencies will unravel the whole plot.
Sources privy to investigations said it appeared the explosives used in the three IEDs in New Delhi, Tbilisi and Bangkok were procured locally.
Moreover, India`s security agencies probing the 13/2 magnetic bomb attack on Israeli diplomat Tal Yehoshua have found credible evidence that the Delhi blast was linked to similar attacks in Bangkok and Georgia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report