Delhi car bombing: Israeli NSA coming to India
New Delhi: Even as the investigations into the 13/2 bomb attack on Israeli Diplomat are still on, Delhi will have VVIP visitor from Israel calling on Home Minister P Chidambaram and chiefs of national security establishment.
Israel’s National Security Advisor Yaakov Amidror will meet Home Minister P Chidambaram on Monday at his office, in second half of the day.
According to sources Israeli NSA wants to have first hand information into the investigations into the recent attack on its diplomat.
Sources also made it clear that it may not be appropriate to share information on the attack as investigations are still on, but he may be told that investigations are on right track and very soon security agencies will unravel the whole plot.
Sources privy to investigations said it appeared the explosives used in the three IEDs in New Delhi, Tbilisi and Bangkok were procured locally.
Moreover, India`s security agencies probing the 13/2 magnetic bomb attack on Israeli diplomat Tal Yehoshua have found credible evidence that the Delhi blast was linked to similar attacks in Bangkok and Georgia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside