Delhi car bombing: Israeli NSA coming to India
New Delhi: Even as the investigations into the 13/2 bomb attack on Israeli Diplomat are still on, Delhi will have VVIP visitor from Israel calling on Home Minister P Chidambaram and chiefs of national security establishment.
Israel’s National Security Advisor Yaakov Amidror will meet Home Minister P Chidambaram on Monday at his office, in second half of the day.
According to sources Israeli NSA wants to have first hand information into the investigations into the recent attack on its diplomat.
Sources also made it clear that it may not be appropriate to share information on the attack as investigations are still on, but he may be told that investigations are on right track and very soon security agencies will unravel the whole plot.
Sources privy to investigations said it appeared the explosives used in the three IEDs in New Delhi, Tbilisi and Bangkok were procured locally.
Moreover, India`s security agencies probing the 13/2 magnetic bomb attack on Israeli diplomat Tal Yehoshua have found credible evidence that the Delhi blast was linked to similar attacks in Bangkok and Georgia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack